INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS + SIGNS & BANNERS WORKSHOP
Great that you want to get involved in March for Science Stockholm!
We’re hosting two meetings for volunteers before the march, on 11 and 19 April respectively. Drop-in between 16:30 and 19:30 in central Stockholm (we’ll send details as soon as you submit your participation in the form below). Please come to one or both meetings – and feel free to bring along friends, relatives or colleagues.
On 22 April, we need volunteers to help us out with for example:
- Distributing flyers, posters and buttons
- Mobilising/engaging the public through social media and other channels
- Guiding march participants before and during the manifestation
- Assisting during the stage program at Medborgarplatsen
- Cleaning up after the march
- Safety: Going in a high-vis vest leading/keeping an eye on the procession
- Tweeting from our Twitter account during the manifestation
- Live streaming the manifestation on Facebook Live
- Taking photographs (images will be used on social media and be distributed to the media)
At the meetings, we’ll go into more detail on what kind of efforts are needed, and host a sign and banner workshop for anyone keen to put their practical skills to use!
The manifestation is relying on the engagement of volunteers. We are very grateful for all the help we can get!
Count me in!
(Just so we know how many sandwiches to make!)